Who We Are
Singapore Website Developer. Our website address is: https://www.singaporewebdeveloper.com
For Website Design and Ecommerce Packages
- We will not be held responsible for copyright infringement claims involving materials (artwork, image, text etc.) provided by client for website.
- Up to 2 – 3 rounds of website revision allowed (Throughout Project’s life: From first draft to website completion based on the website design package selected.
- Each email of list of changes will be considered as 1 round of revision.
- Only minor changes will be allowed. Revamp of layouts may incur additional costs if extensive work is required.
- In the event of incomplete payment, The Digital Experts reserves the right to withdraw from the contract.
- In the event, the customer requests project to be terminated, the deposit and all paid amounts will not be refunded, and The Digital Experts reserves the right to seek for the remaining payments.
- The Digital Experts reserve the right to seek for damages if customer fails to pay all outstanding amounts within 2 weeks of project handover.
- For Free Shutterstock images, please let us know the shutterstock ids to download.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
For Organic SEO Packages:
- If the selected keywords do not appear in first page of google Singapore after 6 months, we will continue to do further SEO work till it appears on first page.
- If even after 8 months from the date project is officially started, the selected keywords do not appear on first page for google Singapore, 30% of the above invoice cost will be refunded back to customer.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to your order or if you require more details of our services.
What personal data We collect and why we collect it
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
3. Contact forms
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
5. Embedded content from other websites
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data I hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.